Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Spring In The Midwest

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been taking so many photo's of the beauty of
    spring that I would like to
    share a little of it, if I might.
    DCP 3867

    I think this is called a dogwood tree, as the sun sets it
    causes the most beautiful shade of pink against the side of the house

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font color="pink">God Rog....That's beautiful!!!!!
    Excellent [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] work, as always dude!</font>


    <center> [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD</center>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I love it Ella~ it's so beautiful. I have one at the end of my road. Wish I had one in my yard.

    Everything is finally waking up here, it was like POW everything opened up and turned color green,pink, purples, reds, oranges all the colors of the [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Just B E A U T I F U L !!!
    Spring is coming slowly this year, we have lots of rain now [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]

    Cristina

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The house belongs to a neighbor, She remembers her father planting that tree, when she was a child.
    I have a couple of maple trees in our yard, but they are just now budding.

    Miz Jettser, How right you are, things went from brown & withered to colorful greens and reds and yellows in a matter of about a week. I have been shooting loads of digital photos.

    I would like to share a few on here, If it would be ok?

    rog

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Is it OK? We insist sweetness. Hey Julieeeee... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!
    Is that your house?
    xxxxx
    Cherie

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DCP 3900

    I don't know what kind of tree this is, but the blooms are pretty. They are popping up all over town now.

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'm naming it a beanfield tree rog!
    Works for mwah!
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #10
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    <marquee>I'm running NAKED [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] through the BEAN field</marquee>

    Catch me if YOU can Tee, Hee... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic